Friday, January 7, 2011

Judah Mane Season in Full Swing

So, it was mid-December when the idea
for Judah Manes came to be! A little late
for Christmas season, but RIGHT on time
for cold weather season!!!

In Texas, we are right in the thick of
cold weather. Judah Mane weather.

These are each a work-of-art. Handmade.
Completely original.....like you and me!!!

I have some new ideas in my thinktank...
just waiting to be made. A Judah Mane
as a witnessing tool? I say: "Why not?!"

Judah Manes make a beautiful, tailor-made
gift! They are so much fun, and some of
them even have a glamourous look/feel!

Some Judah Manes are 'green'. By 'green',
I mean earth-friendly. They are made out
of t-shirt yarn....yesterday's t-shirt = today's
cozy & casual Judah Mane!

I just made a colorful one to fill an order, I'll post
a picture of it very soon. It was green, yellow,
black, and red. :)

So, what are you waiting for?!!
Let me hear from you. :)

And, remember that for each Judah Mane
purchased, a scarf with a messege
of Hope & Love is donated to a homeless person.

Blessed to be a blessing,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Just looking around...you have lots of beautiful things here. I love that a scarf is donated to a homeless person with each purchase! That is lovely!

    ReplyDelete